Currently Vibin To: Wake Up (Cover) – Trey Songz
... YUUUUUP
Okay so there's only a few more days until I'm back in the CO. Can NOT wait. I just had some random thoughts I wanted to get down.
How come all of the advice in college isn't actually applicable? "You've just got to find your niche". "There's a girl out there for you... you've just got to find her". "The key to having fun here is finding a good girl". "Wait until spring semester... that's when people really start to enjoy college".
THANKS GUYS. Every single piece of advice I've gotten this year has been missing one key ingredient: how? How do I find my niche? How do I find that girl?
I'm over it, really. I just thought about it one day and thought it was funny.
Br add another 3 r's.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Random Thoughts
Posted by Smooth at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment