Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm back

I guess it is my turn to say something on this here blog of ours.
Seeing as Ant has posted the last three or so and I haven't
contributed anything of value in a very long time.

I have a lot to catch you all up on actually, since Fiddlesticks 937
also hasn't been putting out any video blogs in the past couple
weeks/months. Life here at the Berg has been, interesting, to say
the very least. The last time we left you with our video blog was
right before Halloween and that is exactly where we shall pick up.

OU for Halloween was everything I imagined it would be. Lots of
ridiculous people in ridiculous costumes acting nothing less than
ridiculous. I would suggest every single person in the world go next
year with me and my people, because it is something that needs to
be experienced at least once. I didn't go in a costume because I'm
a lame and I was thoroughly embarrassed by that fact when I
arrived. So next year I will be prepared, my homies here want to
go as Dave Chappelle characters and I have already called
Rick James if we follow through with the thought.

Thanksgiving break was nice, though I didn't really do much.
It was nice just to chill with all the people that I miss on a daily
basis. That is really all I need to do over breaks though. Parties
and all that are cool, but the company is what really matters.
I am really looking forward to christmas break now. So I can
actually hang out with all the people that are important in my life.

I am enjoying school a lot more than I was last year. I was very
comfortable at home last year and wasn't completely ready to step
out. This year I am much more myself. I have realized that it is
much easier to move onto a new life when you get over the old life.
Instead of trying to go back to the way things were, focus on
making the best of how things are now. No matter how hard
you try you can't bring back the past and trying will simply make
you miss what is in front of you.

Well I would love to continue this blog, but I need to get back
to work since school is literally beating me down at the moment.


Until the next time.

Thanks for listening.

0 comments: