Currently Vibin To: Run This Town – Lil' Wayne
Okay, Okay.... So I lied about blogging more. I'm still in this rut, and I need to get out of it. Basketball has been helping; intramurals, it being on TV, all of it. I really miss the game and the help it provided keeping me going, especially throughout winter. But you know what really keeps me going?
You.
Anyone who possibly is reading this, you keep me going. Not only my blood family, but my friends who are really are my extended family... and I love you all. Everyone who I got to see, and everyone I didn't but will see over Christmas, I love you. I really, really don't know how I have survived this long without being in your presence. Sitting in the Durfee's living room with a bunch of you... at one point I had to just stop and take it all in. I don't think I have ever really taken my extended family for granted, but being away from you all certainly made me realize how much you mean to me... How much I really do love you.
Sitting at Thanksgiving with Matt, Jas, Dev, and H.
The Durfee's another time.
Waffle House at 2:30 in the morning with Manny, James, H, Ben, D, Cam and Royal.
Borror gym on Saturday morning, and pizza afterwards.
The park of roses.
I just really cherished those moments, and will continue to cherish them anytime I am lucky enough to spend them with you. I really am lucky to have such a good core group of people in my life, and I realize that and want you to know that I do. While I'm out here in this other world, I will always yearn to be with you.
Br, add another 3 r's.
0 comments:
Post a Comment