Hello world it has been awhile. I guess we have all been too busy to keep up with this written blog thing.
However for everyones viewing pleasure I have returned. Seeing as my computer does not have a camera this is how I am going to stay in touch with you all.
The blog is going to be under construction these next few weeks. Like Facebook we are just going to drop the new look on you randomly, hopefully we won't catch as much hate as Facebook did though.
There are a few random thoughts I have to let you in on, but for the most part I would like to inform you that each day on the blog we are going to be delivering somertjing different. Today is New Music Monday where we will bring you any new music that we find. I have recently been hipped to Big Sean and I will be giving the links to download his mixtapes later today. Along with some other links to songs.
So Fiddlesticks has decided to branch out and now have another group called The Legion Of Doom. Don't ask how we come up with this stuff, some people are just blessed. We just happen to be those people. We are also getting rid of the shocker because we kinda created a monster. Everyone has started throwing it up and not citing us as the creators. So you can have it. We are also dropping a mixtape and DJ 614 drops a few bars on it, so you know it will be classic. We are contemplating dropping his verse on here as a snippet of our mixtape.
As most of you know I am officially apart of the Mohawk fam. It happened a couple weeks ago and the Mohawk is very fresh. It is so fresh in fact that it makes everyone around me at least 2 times fresher.
Well I think I have covered most of the random things going on in my life. I will continue to keep you updated on the world as I see it, so be excited Jabronis.
Thanks for listening.
0 comments:
Post a Comment