�
�
skip to main | skip to sidebar
Fiddlesticks, Ent.
 

Monday, February 15, 2010

New Music Monday

As I promised I am back with some music.


First is Big Sean's first mixtape, Finally Famous. Second is his next mixtape UKNOWBIGSEAN.


Finally Famous

UKNOWBIGSEAN


Now I am just going to list a few


Drop It Low Pt.2 - Ester Dean ft. Trey Songz, Lil Wayne and Chris Brown

Hear My Cry - Ludacris ft. Jazmine Sullivan

Swag Sex - Marques Houston ft. Soulja Boy

Til The Day I Die - Trey Songz

Veterans Day - Rick Ross ft. Lil Wayne and Birdman

How Low(Remix) - Ludacris ft. Ciara and Chris Brown

WTF - Shawty Lo ft. Lil Wayne


That is all for now.

Posted by JamesEA at 4:12 PM    

Labels: None

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼ 2010 (6)
    • ▼ February (6)
      • TGIF
      • Random
      • New Music Monday
      • The return.
      • Blue Gold: The Movie
      • La Revolucion
  • ► 2009 (16)
    • ► December (4)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► September (8)

About Fiddlesticks, Ent.

  • JamesEA
  • Smooth

Search Fiddlesticks, Ent.