Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Intramural Sports.

Currently Vibin to: Thinkin About You – Mario

So when James told me last year that people took these intramural sports too seriously, I believed him... but with a grain of salt.


I couldn't honestly believe that people would be so ridiculous when it came to these things.  To playing sports against other students... when none of us are varsity athletes anymore.  Just having fun.  Nothing up for grabs, with the exception of a relatively cool T-Shirt.  But... damn.


These mama jammas come suited and booted.  Personalized jerseys, gloves, cleats, knee pads, those things professional QB's wear on their wrists with their plays... the list goes on.  It just doesn't make sense to me!  I don't understand why they think they are out here on this field trying out for the Patriots.


Tonight was our first game: our all frosh team against a team of seniors lol.  It was a grand ole time. These dudes just take this game too seriously.  I just wish I played football so I could at least attempt to take over the game... I can't wait for basketball.  They were talkin so much shit it just got annoying.  One dude literally said we were scared to run to his side; I henceforth ran to his side for a first down. Walked him.


All in all... its too much for me to really handle right now lol.  It'll be fun to ref those teams though. The ones who take it too seriously. The most "serious" team has a hilarious name though– the Cunning Stunts. LOL I know right.


Videoblog comin soon, accompanied by Dflow, Fresh Prince, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Skywalker, & possibly....Cheesy Tots.


Brr.

0 comments: