This life that I'm living is constantly teaching, and no matter where I am I'm constantly reaching, never settling never getting stagnate, but that is only a fragment, of this attachment, I'm sending you, stop trying to fix others and start mending you, listen to these emotions that I'm sending you, I'll stand behind my words because I'm just defending truth, people question my swag so I'm forced to start lending proof, and if you start problems I'm ending you, stop pretending to, be something you can never be, saying I'm not real is foolish because I'm forever me, I keep your attention with these words so cleverly, so you makin jabs with your hatin stabs will never sever me, in sixth grade I became more of a man than you could ever be, so don't try me, because I'm not afraid to let my emotions fly free, pride is running through my body like an I.V., but I have enough sense not to let it block my vision, or stop my mission, to make it to the top position, I know losing is apart of growing, apart of knowing, and winning is apart of showing, how you handle power, because even cowards, are confident when in the lead, but then they concede, when things seem to go wrong, I wish you wouldn't prolong, this act you have and just say so long, this isn't tic tac toe so I hope you don't think you can cross me, many of the mistakes I've made have cost me, but it's cool because I'm rich with inner wealth, so all your money is a thinner wealth, if you want to be truly happy get in touch with your inner self.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment